- Start a new post and choose “add media” by clicking on the + icon above the content window (next to the paragraph option on the menu).
- Upload a new photo by clicking “add new”.
- Mouse over the image that was added and select the pencil (edit) icon.
- Enter the text you want to display in the caption field and click insert.
Things to note:
When adding more than one image at a time:
- You will be able to add captions to each image in the edit window.
- Depending on the layout you choose for displaying your images, the caption will appear when the image is scrolled over or below the image.
When only adding one image at a time, the caption will appear below the image.